When you are remodeling your kitchen or bathroom, you have so many choices to make! For countertops, you’ll likely be drawn to a certain style that suits your taste and creates the look of your dream kitchen. It also helps to know the benefits of materials you choose! At Seigle’s, you can choose between countertop options for any budget—from basic laminate to wood to heavier stones like quartz, Corian, and granite!
Today we wanted to spotlight quartz countertops to talk about the many benefits of this popular option. Here are just a few reasons this stone is the choice for many savvy homeowners:
1. Color and style options galore! Quartz offers a huge range of color and pattern options, so you can get exactly the look you are going for. It can even mimic the look of other stones, like granite.
2. No guesswork. Quartz is manufactured, rather than coming as a completed slab (like granite). This means you get exactly the color or pattern you choose. Compliment your cabinets and color scheme exactly as planned.
3. Low maintenance. Clean your quartz countertops with a mild soap and water or a household cleaner. No resealing necessary since quartz is a solid material.
4. Non porous and hygeniec. Quartz is non-porous, so it does not absorb germs and bacteria. When properly cleaned, quartz doesn’t support the growth of mold or mildew.
5. Long-lasting. Your quartz countertops are durable since they are made of one of the hardest minerals on earth, which is scratch resistant. (Do be careful with heat, though, as excessive heat can damage quartz countertops.)
Make an appointment to visit your nearest Seigle’s today to get started designing your kitchen or bathroom!