When you are considering remodeling your kitchen, it can be difficult to know where to start. The good news is, you don’t have to tackle the problem on your own! Seigle’s kitchen designers have years of experience helping people solve problems with their kitchen design, transforming outdated kitchens without flow into beautiful, functional rooms. And the best news? Working with a kitchen designer at Seigle’s is free and included with your cabinet purchase.
How can a kitchen designer help you?
1. Improving flow and functionality. If you find yourself constantly bumping into others as you prepare meals, or tangled up when guests inevitably stand around the kitchen, or pulling free awkwardly stacked kitchen items from within cabinets, you have a functionality problem. Our designers can put an end to that by rearranging your kitchen’s bones and including smart cabinet storage solutions in your kitchen design.
2. Creating stylish, timeless aesthetics. Our designers know the catalog of style possibilities, from rustic to traditional to modern. We will ask the right questions to understand what suits your tastes and how to coordinate with your home’s style. We also are aware of what look will add value to your home in the longterm so that what you do now will last. You can also tour our showroom to see cabinet colors and styles in person to find the perfect kitchen for you and help your designer understand what you like.
3. Including the latest technology and features. Charging countertops, microwave drawers, pet food pullouts—cabinet possibilities are constantly changing and expanding, and our designers are on the cutting edge of what’s available. Tell them more about your family and lifestyle, and they are sure to come up with something you didn’t know existed that will become your favorite feature in your new kitchen.
4. Maximizing space. We can take even the smallest kitchen and make it feel larger by applying tricks we have learned over the years. Our designers know you want to take the most advantage of the space you have available, so every inch will be considered in your kitchen design.
5. Matching your budget. We are aware that every dollar counts. When considering options for your kitchen, we always design with your budget in mind.
6. Setting up everything from estimate to installation. Our designers are well versed in the entire process of remodeling a kitchen. When you work with Seigle’s, you start with our designers, who then take you through every step of the process. We will gather ideas, measure, estimate your project, help you set up your financing if you need it, and can even complete installation through our Proinstall program.
Are you interested in meeting a Seigle’s kitchen designer to get started on remodeling your kitchen? Set up an appointment at your nearest showroom today!