A lot of people look around their kitchen every day and dream it could be better. Plus so many are working from home and need more productive space. And then, they get so overwhelmed with the idea of creating a dream kitchen or home office, they fail to take that first step to make it happen! But as the saying goes: “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!” Below are the easy steps it will take to get you to your dream kitchen. You may be surprised to find that when you start with Seigle’s, both design and estimate are free!
1. Make an appointment at Seigle’s. Your nearest Seigle’s has expert design consultants who can help you get started on your remodel. Set up an appointment and get dreaming!
2. Prepare for your appointment. Gather ideas of what you hope your dream kitchen will include. Have a general idea of a budget. (Here are some budget calculating tips.) Take down a rough sketch of your kitchen complete with measurements and indications of utility locations (gas/electric/water) as well as location and sizes of doors and windows.
3. Meet your Seigle’s designer. Then at your free appointment, you can tour the showroom to see cabinet brands and styles in person, get questions answered, and decide if you’d like to move forward to the estimate stage!
4. Make design selections. Then, with your budget and measurements, your consultant will help you narrow your design selections to choose your brand, door style, and finish.
5. Review the design. This is the fun part! Your free design is created as a virtual 3D drawing that allows you to fully visualize your new kitchen. If necessary, we can help you make adjustments to the brand, style, and finishes to suit your taste and budget.
6. Schedule a home visit. When you are ready to order, a Seigle’s consultant will visit your home to confirm the measurements and ensure everything fits and will go smoothly.
7. Review the estimate. We also will provide your free estimate at this point, and we can include the cost of installation as well—we have excellent contractors for you in our ProInstall program. We can also go over an estimated timeline for your project.
Then it’s time to get started!!! How’s that for easy steps to get started on the kitchen of your dreams?
Ready to get started today? Make an appointment now.
You know you might be ready to remodel your kitchen when the idea starts...