When you are planning to install new countertops in your remodel or new construction project, you may wonder where to begin. If you are considering stone or natural countertops, your choices are diverse in design, function, and benefits! Check out our basic cheat sheet below to understand the main features of each countertop type.
• Unique. Each slab is unique—so you have the opportunity to select a slab that appeals to you. This “one of a kind” quality evokes luxury and quality.
• Durable. Granite is durable, yet porous and not impervious to moisture. It is resistant to chips, scratches, and heat. Also resistant to stains and bacteria when sealed properly. It requires periodic maintenance to ensure long term performance.
• Aesthetics. Choose from an endless variety of colors, textures, and patterns. All granite is polished in a high-gloss finish to bring out the unique features of each stone.
Check out granite sample patterns offered by Seigle’s.
• Seamless. Integral bowls provide a seamless installation.
• Wireless charging feature. New technology allows a wireless charging surface to be installed within the Corian. You simply set your phone on the surface with a ring or charging case, and it powers up wirelessly.
• Extremely durable. Non-porous surface repels moisture, prevents stains from penetrating, and resists mold, mildew, and bacteria growth with proper cleaning. It is resistant to chips, cracks, and heat (and chips and scratches are easily sanded away). It is also UV resistant. Corian offers a 10-year limited product warranty.
• Aesthetics. Choose from an ever-evolving variety of colors, patterns, and finishes. You also are able to choose the finish: matte/satin, semi-gloss, or high-gloss.
Check out Corian samples (and visit a Seigle’s showroom to view the current selection).
• Strong. Quartz countertops are 3-4 times stronger than most countertop materials.
• Extremely durable. The nonporous surface doesn’t support the growth of mold, mildew, or bacteria. It is resistant to heat, cracks, stains, and scratches. It offers easy care and maintenance, with no sealer required. Warranty varies depending on the brand.
• Aesthetics. Quartz crystals define the aesthetics of the surface, and pigments are added to achieve a myriad of color options.
Check out the Quartz brands available at Seigle’s.
Visit your nearest Seigle’s showroom to understand more, check out samples and color options, and ask any questions you might have. Make an appointment to visit today!