Countertop Comparison: Which Material Is Right for You?
January 9, 2019
Seigle’s is currently offering $500 off your countertop purchase when you make a qualifying cabinetry purchase (Offer lasts January 1-March 31, 2019—see details.) There’s never been a better reason to complete your total kitchen remodel! If you’ve never remodeled your kitchen, we are sure you have questions about all of the incredible materials available in countertops. Which is best for you? Quartz, Solid Surface, Granite…? Let’s see if we can help you narrow it with a few quick benefits of each.
93 percent quartz mixed with polymer resins for flexibility and strength.
- Rich color options
- Control in design—you get the pattern you select.
- Low maintenance—clean with soap and water, no sealing necessary.
- Hygienic—nonporous, so it doesn’t absorb bacteria or promote mold growth.
- Durable—scratch resistant. (However, it is susceptible to heat damage.)
Choose from Hanstone Quartz, Corian Quartz, or Cambria.
Blend of natural minerals and pure acrylic.
- Seamless—integral bowls mean a seamless installation.
- Extremely durable—non-porous surface repels moisture, prevents stains from penetrating, and resists mold, mildew, and bacteria growth with proper cleaning.
- Rich color, pattern, and finish options.
- Wireless charging surface—new technology allows you to set your device on a hot spot and it charges.
100 percent natural stone.
- Choose a one-of-a-kind slab for your kitchen.
- Durable, yet porous and not impervious to moisture. It is resistant to chips, scratches, and heat.
- Properly seal to resist stains and bacteria.
- High gloss finish brings out colors, textures, and patterns in natural stone.
Seigle’s offers a selection of countertops so our customers can top off their kitchen remodel with style. Learn more about each countertop material offered at Seigle’s.
Interested in remodeling your kitchen today? Make an appointment now!