We make it easy to find the perfect countertop with options for every decor and budget, in the latest styles and trends. To deliver even more valuable savings to our customers, we include many line item options at no extra charge (such as FREE sink and edge treatment) making your overall price lower than competitors.
If you’re replacing your existing countertop, Seigle’s provides all the services you’ll need so you can forget the hassle of living in a construction zone for weeks. In most cases, our team of experienced professionals can have complete countertop removal, installation and plumbing re-connect done within 24 hours!
Ready to get started?
Simply follow these 5 steps:
- Select your countertop material We offer a variety of countertop materials, including granite, corian and quartz, with each varying in price based on color and aesthetics. Each surface is available in a variety of colors and patterns making the selection a personal decision based on your tastes.
- Choose your finishing touches After choosing your countertop pick from a variety of upgrade edge styles that best suit your taste. You also have the option to choose from a variety of upgrade sinks to accompany your new countertop.
- We create the countertop template Our countertop specialists come to your home to create a precise computerized template of your cabinets including the location of sinks, cooktops, electrical outlets, switch plates and other accessories. This highly detailed template provides our certified fabricators with the exact measurements they need to ensure a custom fit of your new countertop. If you’re replacing an existing countertop, we will measure over the existing surface so you are never without a countertop. If you’d like to measure your own countertop before scheduling an appointment with our specialists, you can download our countertop sketch template here. All you need is a pencil and measuring tape.
- Confirm your order By reviewing and initialing the Acknowledgement & Approval Form, you confirm your final costs and the details of your countertop installation. Now the exciting part begins!
- We do all the work The day of your installation our experienced, certified installers will arrive with your replacement countertop. If you’re replacing an existing countertop, our installers will remove your old countertop upon arrival. We will also provide the plumbing services that accompany the removal and re-install of your countertop. All you need to do before we arrive is empty the sink cabinet(s) and clear everything off of your old countertop.