You are likely spending more time in your house than usual—which means a lot of time to run over in your head what you like and don’t like about it! If you find yourself remodeling your kitchen in your mind—wishing for better organization, more cabinets, a better flow, things to be more open—now’s a great time to figure out if anything can ever be done about it! Seigle’s designers are offering free virtual consultations to talk to you about your kitchen dreams!
One note: Seigle’s can’t help with ideas about refinishing, refacing, or reconfiguring existing cabinets—but we can help you reimagine your kitchen or space entirely. We can help you consider cabinet replacement with new, modern cabinetry with amazing organization systems or even entirely new layouts that open up spaces and fix your kitchen’s flow! For ideas, check out our Before and After galleries!
1. Contact your nearest Seigle’s. Call your nearest Seigle’s or fill out our appointment request form to request your virtual consultation. You’ll be connected with a designer who will confirm the appointment.
2. Set up a Zoom account. The designer will send you an invite through Zoom to the meeting ahead of time. If you don’t have one already, set up a free account on Zoom, the very popular video conferencing site. This will enable you to meet virtually with the designer and show them your space.
3. Take key measurements. You can help the designer get a really clear idea of your space by taking key measurements ahead of time. (This also will free you up to discuss and show the room without having to measure on the call.) Here are tips on taking the measurements you’ll need.
4. Take some pictures. Pictures will help your designer understand the basics of the project before your call. The designer will provide an email address where you can send the measurements and pictures in advance of your virtual design appointment.
5. Gather a few supplies. Keep your tape measure nearby in case the designer has ideas or questions about sizing and space that aren’t covered in your initial measurements. Bring your hopes and dreams, and the designer will have some creative ideas as well!
The above kitchen transformation is a Seigle’s project in Algonquin, featured here…see the full gallery!
Be prepared to discuss how you use the space, as well as what you like and don’t like about it.
Whether it’s just the start of a dream you have for your home, or you are serious and ready to begin work as soon as possible, we are happy to help answer your questions and be your guide. We’d love to help bring you that much closer to your dream kitchen. And if you get serious about moving forward, Seigle’s can be your one-stop-shop for your kitchen or bathroom remodel. We offer everything from design to cabinets and countertops to install (through our pro-Install program) to financing!
Set up your virtual consultation today by calling your nearest Seigle’s or completing the appointment request form below.