You are tired of your kitchen, bathroom, or other spaces in your home. You are ready for a remodel, but you aren’t sure where to begin. What will it cost? Who will design it? Do you need to start by hiring someone—a contractor, a designer… You might not expect that you can find a one-stop shop where you can complete your entire process—and that the exploratory phases of getting a cost and even designing the space could be free! One major perk of going straight to the source—a cabinet and countertop retailer, is that you can explore your options and take care of the entire project in one place.
Excellent reasons to start your project at Seigle’s.
1. Free estimates. We understand that many people experiencing a remodel will do it only once in their life! Because of that, you likely wonder what it will cost. Come to us with your budget, ideas, and questions, and we will be able to give you an idea of what you can achieve in your space. We can then move the process along further with a full and detailed estimate using measurements and a design—and the process of getting that estimate is free.
2. Design included. One unexpected perk that often amazes our customers is that design is included when you remodel your kitchen with Seigle’s. Our salespeople are all designers, experts at looking at a space or an existing kitchen and figuring out how best to remodel it into the kitchen of your dreams. They can then expertly design your new space and provide a rendering so you can properly envision the completed project. They will also take measurements, provide estimates, and see your project through from start to finish.
3. Family owned small business. Seigle’s is a family owned retailer in the Chicago area since 1881. But this isn’t a tiny mom and pop operation. Today, Seigle’s is the largest distributor of kitchen and bath cabinetry and countertops in the Chicago market. So with Seigle’s you know you are getting both the benefits of experience and the satisfaction of avoiding the Big Box stores and instead, shopping local. And with a dedicated team of professionals, you get the personal service and attention you deserve.
4. Excellent focus and experience. As another counterpoint to Big Box shopping, at Seigle’s we are all directly focused on cabinets and countertops. This means our team has years of experience with remodels of all types. When you come to us with your problems with your existing space and vision for a new one, we will have the resources and experience to make your remodel dreams come true. And because of our focus, we also can ensure a smooth process from start to finish.
5. One stop shop. With all the people and steps involved in a remodel, we get that the process can be overwhelming! That’s why we offer design and estimates—and we even offer financing through Greensky and installation through our ProInstall program—connecting you with the best contractors on the market, and even providing estimates for installation in just minutes.
Interested in getting your remodel started? Set up an appointment with a designer at your nearest Seigle’s today!