When you remodel your kitchen, you are fulfilling a dream. Some of that dream is your daily life—what will it be like during breakfast, after school or work, and during daily dinner prep. And another big part of the dream is hosting—how will be to entertain family and friends, especially during big meal-focused events, like the holidays? We are here to help you dream big when it comes to your new life in your remodeled kitchen!
Today we’ve got the holidays on our mind. We wanted to focus on design choices that enhance your experience of entertaining during the most wonderful time of the year. Here are a few exciting options to consider in your kitchen remodel:
1. Oven upgrade! When it comes to cooking, the oven is king! Consider a double oven for those big meals, a high powered oven, or speeding up the process and saving energy with a convection oven.
2. Designer hood. Speaking of ovens, a designer hood not only looks amazing in your kitchen, but the high tech design is great for improved air flow and ventilation.
3. Oversized island. The island is the ultimate addition to a kitchen for entertaining! It can add prep space, a place to serve apps or snacks, and extra seating for overflow during dinner or chatting while you cook!
4. Large sink space. Give yourself a roomy spot to rinse your fruits and vegetables, drain boiling water, and keep those pots and pans flowing through with an expanded sink.
5. Spice storage. Easy access to all your spices—especially those rare few you only pull out this time of year—is key to keeping a large meal prep efficient. Your spices can have an organized home with the perfect cabinet accessory!
6. Beverage station. If you like to mix up a specialty cocktail or keep the drinks flowing when you entertain, include a designated beverage station to keep things organized! This can be a larder cabinet or a storage area with features to specifically hold your glasses, wine bottles, or cocktail accessories.
7. Floor-to-ceiling cabinetry. Take a look at the space between the top of your cabinets and your ceiling in your current kitchen. If it is aging, odds are you have a soffit using up precious storage space! With a gut remodel, this feature can likely be removed and you can make use of those uppers for organizing everything you need to put together the perfect gathering.
Interested in remodeling your kitchen at Seigle’s? Our designers can help you figure out the accessories you need to make your dream space! Remember, we can be your one-stop shop. We offer free estimates and design, as well as installation and financing! Make an appointment to visit your nearest Seigle’s today to get started!